KFMC strives to provide high quality education in the areas of quality improvement and health information technology initiatives. Through collaboration and partnerships with the Kansas and federal healthcare provider communities, we offer educational opportunities that are developed in partnership with leading local and national experts.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of healthcare through CPE by providing quality improvement data and strategies, new knowledge, skills and techniques.
- Foster a climate which promotes open communication, learning, professional growth and collaboration with other healthcare providers and resource providers.
- Seminars and meetings directed to local and regional participants.
- Conferences and symposia directed at regional and/or statewide participants.
- Meetings directed to specific hospitals/clinic staff.
- Video conference educational programs.
- Self-directed study programs.
For more information, please contact us.